Deadline extended by popular demand – you now have until 10.00 a.m. Monday 2nd August to get your entries in for the British Breeders Network Showcase.
ALL ENTRANTS receive a special British Breeders Network rosette on the day. Any horse or youngster offered for sale will be announced as such while in the arena and in the Showcase catalogue. Video of all horses entered will also be available from Equivideo for just £17 on the day. Stabling is available at £40. Futurity Showcase timings may need to be adjusted to ensure all youngsters entered will be shown AFTER they have been assessed by the BEF Futurity judges. All entrants are welcome to enter the ring for our Finale.
If anyone is having difficulty entering online please call 07836 235981 or email email@example.com and we will assist.
Here’s a quick summary of the classes:
- Classes 1 & 2 Jumping Equitation for 4- 5 year old jumpers or eventers split by discipline + age*
- Class 3 Freestyle Flat Equitation for 4-5 year old dressage horses split by discipline + age
- Class 3 Futurity Showcase open to any jumper/eventer youngster presented at a Futurity venue since 2010
- Class 5 Mare Show for 3 years and up for mares without foal at foot split by discipline + age**
- Class 6 Mare Show for 3 years and up for mares WITH foal at foot split by discipline + age**
- Class 7 Futurity Showcase open to any dressage youngster presented at any Futurity venue since 2010
*Classes 1 and 2 may be combined with class 3 if insufficient entries are received, in which case these horses will not be asked to jump and to simply do a flat freestyle ridden show before being stripped and assessed in-hand, in which case judging will still be split according to discipline and age group.
**If you are already bringing a mare to the IYB Championships, or for the studbook gradings, or to accompany your Futurity foal entry, why not also enter her in our Mare Show.