Linford Stables Bed & Breakfast
At pet-friendly Linford Stables B and B near Milton Keynes we often accommodates guests with dogs and horses. Located just 3.5 miles from Addington Manor Equestrian Centre, our farmhouse B & B is the perfect choice for riders competing at Addington and also need overnight stabling and horsebox parking. Linford Stables B and B has 8 guest bedrooms, 4 of which overlook our 45×25 meter floodlit outdoor arena. If you’ve booked stabling with us, you’re also welcome to stretch your horse’s legs in our arena on arrival.
We Offer BBN Members 10% off Linford Stables B and B Room Prices
With our close proximity to Addington; the venue for the British Breeders’ Network Great British Mare and Foal Show on 2nd September 2016, Linford Stables B & B is a great choice of overnight accommodation for visitors to this event. As a service to BBN members we’re pleased to offer British Breeders’ Network members attending the Addington event 10% off the standard tariff for all our guest bedrooms. Please be sure to mention that you’re a BBN member when booking a room or stabling so we can make sure you get a discount.
As the proprietor of Linford Stables, I’ve ridden, competed, owned and bred a couple of horses over the years. I first got bitten by the horse ‘bug’ when I was plonked on the coalman’s horse at age 2!
Gail Kingswell Trueman
Linford Stables B & B is currently home to:
- Offwat (Wattie) is my retired 23 year-old TB great grandson of Kentucky Derby winning Seabird II. I had him in training with Ferdy Murphy until he got injured, along with Louis, my home-bred Nijinksy grandson (Northern Dancer). Louis wasn’t fast enough to race, so he earned his keep as my ‘diesel’ show jumper. Sadly PTS in 2014 due to arthritis.
- Treraven (Raven) is my stunning 16.2 hh 5-year old Trakhener bred at Precispark Stud by Grafenstolz. Raven got BEF Futurity Elite Premium as a foal. 8th at Badminton, great-grand-dam the Wexford Lady was picked for Athens Olympics GB Eventing team. Raven is in training with event rider Jodi Amos at Aston-le-Walls. Exciting!
- Longacres Super Sonic (Sonic) is my 2 year-old. I bought him as a foal. Sonic is by Mandy Sanderson’s Prix St George winning dressage horse Samara Fly (Grand Prix soon) out of a KWPN show jumper mare. He got a Higher First Premium at BEF Futurity as a yearling. I may send him again as a dressage horse as he’s bred for both disciplines!
- Fenwick Rubix (Rubix) is my 18 year-old. Rubix is a Scottish registered Sport Horse / Dutch Warmblood flea-bitten grey (Rubenstein + Furioso). He was Show Supreme at Ayr County Show 2013 before I bought him in 2014. Rubix won the Large Riding Horse + overall Riding Horse Championship at Bucks County 2015. I hate cleaning silver!
- Mr Sox of Clapham (Sox) is my 10 hh Shetland has 4 white socks and is yard mascot. Sox has been at Linford Stables 16 years since arriving as an unbroken 2-year-old. Since then he’s taught 4 children to ride. Great with kids and other animals, I’m sure he thinks he’s a dog.
Web Design & SEO Services
I also run 1LG.com web design and Twizu.com search engine optimisation & digital marketing agency from Linford Stables. I created British Breeders’ Network website in 2015. Other equine sites I’ve created are RacingFestivals.com, AlliedEquine.com and NixonEquineVetConsultancy.com. My web design, SEO & internet marketing agency has been helping clients in various markets (not just equine) achieve Google Page 1 search engine results for their websites, resulting in more web traffic and better client conversions, since Year 2000.
- Accommodation Linford Stables is an 8 bedroom B&B set in 8 acres of private grounds with a main house, annexe, horse stabling, horse paddocks, horse arena and garden.